3.0
Turnaround Time

Ordered a lot of things, have many birthdays coming up. First few pieces of jewelry were nice and as expected for price, some even better.

Then the next was broke and looked like something out of a children's party loot bag it was plastic. First blouse I received fit to size. Quality as expected for price, but the next four pieces of clothing and pair of undies.....not EVEN close with the sizing. One dress nothing like picture and see through.

Night dress is 5 sizes too small and poor material, I ordered extra large and would be surprised if these things would fit my daughter who is a size small and sometimes even extra small. Very very poor quality. Dreading the rest of my MANY orders to come and if it continues this way will NOT be EVER using WISH again. I was giving WISH great reviews in the beginning to friends but now it's nothing but total disappointment one after the other.

For the price I expected some rubbish stuff and was prepared for it even, but this is way below expectations. I have a ton of stuff still to come, a lot of Harry Potter stuff to put together a box for my disabled sons birthday.

I am dreading the out come of it now. Truly hoping for something decent to come in the mail, I have gone from being excited to open the packages as they come to complete and utter dread.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nightgown.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wish Pros: Starting off liking.

Wish Cons: Recent orders nothing as shown on description sizing way off, I did not like.

Comments