filters
State:
City:
Product:

Wish Shipping Service Review

Ive not received a few items that ive ordered & id like 2 know why & where they r at? Id like 2 just a refund on it all back cause im tired of waiting on it. I tried 2 do the online questionare thing when it asked u if ive reveived the item or not & made a mistake & put i had received the item when i havent.
4.1

Wish Account Review

I got my account blocked because i had a credit crad revoked by my bank due to fraud of someone else using my card and therefore i have been issued a new card with a new card number and when i tried to update my wish account to use my new card i wasnt allowed to and instead i got blocked and have been since like last december or so.
2.7

Wish Shipping Service Review

I have some things that i order that was to littler for my kids and i need to send them back for my money back on my cards i have not got everything yet but im sending back everything i order from you

Short Review on March 08, 2017

I need to find out how to delete in my shopping cart
5.0

Short Review on March 08, 2017

I tried to cancel an order and call customer service but could not reach a live person.

Wish Website Review

Can't chk out with list in shopping cart my order in cart unable to chk out I have an extensive order please call I want the things that are in my shopping cart
3.2

Wish Shipping Service Review

I can not trace my shipped order i can not find my order details
Reply to reviews

I need help I need somebody to contact me so I can get this issue resolved I'm trying to submit my new email address and it won't be accepted also I am having problems with my recent orders I am a plus size woman I ordered I'm trying to submit my new email address and...
Poochie

I'm glad i never order u always go with ur guts feeling and something say call what that all about u call and u have to leave a mesdages i like to speak to live Customer reps...

2.0

Pants Review

I'm a full figured woman I ordered some pants from you all in a 2xl and I can't fit them and I want to send them back and get a bigger size
Product

Short Review on March 08, 2017

I think my huband order fidget spinner accessories and not the fidget spinner so I need to find out