filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Wish - Need to be refunded.
I ordered by mistake several undesired items the 25/08/2017 -26/08/2017 . I paid them via my visa account that is foreign (French) but I wanted only 2. And now I need to be refunded . I contacted the customer support many time it asked me to send my bank statement I...
3.3

Wish - I have new Bank Card how do i get new #

Yes i have but cant get them to change my account#have new one.so i cant order a ny thing i was decline.
Show

Wish in Atlanta, Georgia - Please run my card again asap!!!

Card was declined because of activity by the , bank , so they verified it was in use by me , and cleared it for use again!!!!!!
2.1

Wish - No number

I been trying to talk to someone about my order the number they give you is a recording i dont like to send emails i want to talk to a person

Wish - I recieved an empty package
I called my local post office to make sure it was not on there end and she said it was an empty sleeve i recieved no product and those shoes were for my son as a first time wish customer im very disappointed

Wish - Refund my money

I want to refund my money all of it and conucil my items.

Wish - Wrong size sent

i have been trying for a month now to get a replacement. just keep getting the same reply . just keep going over the same qustions with them
2.4

Wish - Bad customer service

My reward points apparently expired i had 10 percent off , it should be more concidering the the amount of merchandise i have perchased , i cant believe this is how you treat your customers, by putting a extremely limited amount of time on coupons. I was getting ready to order the complete 6 season of the game of thrones for my wife for Christmas, and excuse my language but ya screwed me, thanks , i realy do appreciate it !
4.3
Show

Wish - I've been waiting for a long time for order

I habe 3 different orders. Its talking a long time to get. My winter coats have been in my order but my payments for 3 have not been taken out? Why. There's money in my account.

Wish - I added 50.00 dollars by mistake

Tyring to get my refund back on my card