filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Wish - Why did you guys refund my stuff?

Okay so I ordered my items and the next day it said refund and I need my money back you guys keep taking money off my card if I don't get my money back today I will sew you.

Wish - It's about my order

I had ordered the little camera thing that supposed to hold your phone and I just want to make sure it's on its way I haven't got to read email or nothing you saying about it so I'm just wondering and you guys have already charged me 299 twice
Show

Wish - I am not happy right now becase of my order

Checking on my order and there is nothing there

Wish - Walkie talkie

I paid for a walkie talkie and it did not get me my number of my info lf all can not do it I what my money back on my card
Show

Wish - I bought 7 dresses from you guys for a wedding I got them yesterday there not fitting the extra large are to small

Im doing my cousins wedding i got all 7 xresses from yall there to small the wedding is saturday
3.5

Wish - I need supervisor to contact me asap

I never had account with your company someone made fraud account
Show
STAY AWAY from this company unless you want to be ripped off on shipping charges. The items are cheap, granted, but by the time they charge you shipping, you'd be better off going to a brick and mortar store or another website that has fair practices. For example, if...
1.6
I didn't like
  • Send promo codes but unable to use
  • Process orders without being able to review

Wish - Took money ,never send me order . Never got money back

I have ordered from this website two weeks ago , i haven't got the order number. After 10 days they said we giving your money back . Till now no money back !
5.0

Wish - Help

I order fidget sppinner because the delivery say jun29 but when I pay say arriv jul 14 i need my order in jun 29 because is for my daugther birthday

Wish - When is my stuff going to shipped

I have paid for my stuff when is it going to ship out