Verified Reviewer

I made an order on wish, did NOT receive anything about it accept for the order confirmation, never received the products and then come to find out my order was refunded with no warning or communication as to why. So I go on the dam wish app to see if I can possibly find out why and all I get is some automotive responses as to the order was refunded due to suspicious activity with the card I was using??!!

No where did they communicate with me or even email me as to what was going on. Now I am pissed because I was trying to order stuff for my boyfriend and I. Plus you cant even talk to a real person.

When I went to call coorperate they tell me they are not accepting phone calls at this point and to contact customer support via the app which is automated. How the *** is this helpfull?

User's recommendation: Do not use wish, you wont get anything you order and you cant even talk to a real person if something goes wrong!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Delivery of items and a refund for pure lack of trying to complete the order and communicate with the purchaser..

Wish Pros: Nice looking merchandise, Easy shopping good prices so on.

Wish Cons: Not being able to get what i ordered.

Comments