3.2

I have never returned anything to wish, &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; most of my refunds have been limited quantity deals that i have never been able to get, or certain items have had faults, I have never had anything like this happen to me since Istarted shopping with you&also, I have had things that where not what I thought they would be like, bt Done nothing about them, so I really don't know what this is really all about, & you have said that I can keep shopping, bt that is just totally contradictory, & it's not as if I don't have the money because I do&the money that I was spending is still pending to come out of my account so am I getting my full order or not, I even have tryed to just order half my order & its still in pending to come out, so I would like to know if I am still a customer or not? I don't know how you say I can still order because I ordered half of what I originally ordered & it's still sitting in pending I can't have that money just sitting there, I don't know if I have the same respect anymore, if I can't have the thing's that I ordered, I will just have to go elsewhere.

Sorry.

L. Bayne

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments