Verified Reviewer

2.0

Hi, My name is Anisa Barma. On 12th may 2020 I have ordered a Akolt Ukelele.

The Wish Order Number is 5ebad0588bc1da823cd08921. The order price was 58 GBP including shipping charges. It got delayed and expected to receive by 13th Aug 2020 as mentioned by the Wish app. However day before yesterday I got to know that the product has reached UK and I receive a mail from Royal Mail tracking number :LA32317****CN that it cant be delivered to my address as there is an additional fee to be paid of 11.19 GBP.

When I called Royal Mail they informed that the custom tax seems to have not been paid by Wish company due to which before delivering the charge came to me. When I checked with Wish they informed that it is some local tax,VAT which I need to pay. Its not as per there shipping policy. My question is that when I ordered for the product I have already given my address and based on that the shipping price have been shown which I paid.

Again this extra payment which I wasnt aware of and this increases the cost of the product which I bought from Wish due to its price. Its really frustration for a customer to go through this harassment with no one to help.

I would never go to wish for any purchase. I need a resolution and a compensation for this.

User's recommendation: Utter harassment and nothing else.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: London, England