2.0
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 18, 2018

I now have 7 packages that were supposed to be phones, but are not. What the sellers are doing is illegal, and wish.com is doing nothing about it. It seems as though they're not even contacting sellers to make them ship what was bought.

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2018

Sellers on wish.com have listing that are for phones, lap tops and so on. when you click on description, the package contents are that of a phone and accessories.

I received a usb cable instead of a phone, and when I checked the listing it was changed. This has prompted me to start video recording all purchases and taking screen shots of the listing which includes the package contents listed under the description tab. When viewing items, I've seen the these item can have well over 100 potential customers who are also viewing the item. I've attached 2 pictures the are of one of my orders.

One is the original listing, and the other was later on changed to a usb cable. I now have a pile of usb cables that I can't use, there more to come. customer service is aware and has done nothing to help. I've been in contact so often with them, that I've noticed that their replies seem almost automated for the most part.

They basically say the same thing in all of them, with small changed made here and there. I'm looking to get a class action lawsuit going, and have a firm that is meeting this week to go over everything.

I need to find people who have dealt with the same problems as I have. The law firm has been involved in a class action lasuit against wish.com in the recent past, so they're aware of wish.com and what they're doing to people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Same thing happened to me from rockruller store. The ad clearly stated it was a phone with charger cable, earphones and silicone cover but all I received was a usb cable and the ad mysteriously doesn’t open now.

DefenselessSiberianHusky
to Kylie #1471192

I've been taking screen shots and video of each listing and purchase, from beginning to end. I've just noticed that All the listings that I've contacted Wish customer service about the bait and switch tactics, seem to have been removed.

This wont help them because I've also taken screen shots of all my messages with their customer service reps, so I have all the proof I need. Most of my orders have been something other than what I've purchased, and customer service wont do anything about it. They don't stand by their customers. Wish.com makes millions, and we get ripped off!!

They just lost a lawsuit that could exceed $100 million, and I've been taking screen shot of this still happening all over their site. They still haven't learned... Maybe another class action lawsuit is what it will take to wake them up. Keep track of the sellers, package contents, and what you are receiving.

Send photos to customer service when sending a complaint. Take screen shots, or even pictures with your phone of the messages with customer service.