Turnaround Time

The product advertised was a laptop. for free.

Pay the shipping and receive a package which according to the item description, contained "1 laptop 1 charger 1 user manual". I placed my order and everything seemed to be on the up & up until the item shipped. after the item shipped, the item description changed to "1 SILICONE KEYBOARD PROTECTOR" .. I contacted Wish Customer Support and they basically were giving me the run around.

The last message I received from them, however, was different. They stated that they were aware of the change in the item description and since it had been changed AFTER the item shipped, that I should still be receiving my laptop. The last message i sent them, i included a photo of the item that arrived (a silicone keyboard protector) along with a note stating that i don't want to hear anything about a refund. i don't want a refund..

i want the frickin laptop that was advertised. The same thing is currently going on with a cell phone which, like the laptop was described in finite detail in the ITEM DESCRIPTION, including a detailed list of what was to be included in the package. What I received was a USB/microUSB charger wire.

Wish is a USA based company, shouldn't they be held to the same laws which are in place that prevent any other business in the USA from committing blatant bait & switch and repeatedly scamming people?

Wish needs to be held accountable for their misrepresentation of merchandise and constant fleecing of EVERY CUSTOMER that they have ever had, at one point or another, on one level or another- and they should have to make good on the items they are offering to customers. I want the laptop that was in the description.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Initial product advertised.

I didn't like: What they actually sent me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 21.

Comments