Turnaround Time

I purchased several items to see if the company was what they were advertising. I purchased 3 rings, violin, portable drum, 2 pairs of shoes, and a blouse.

The rings were not even the same color as the picture and turned my fingers black. The sizes were too small. The size 8 I normally wear on my ring fingers does not even fit on my pinky. Blouse was 2 sizes to small and the hem was not finished.

The flowers that were supposed [art of the shirt were a sticky iron-on. Totally non-wearable. The shoes were not completed. The heals of the shoes wear not the same height and the soles were so flimsy that you can feel yourself sink in them.

One pair were actually two different shoes. The portable drum was a toy although advertised as a real drum set. The sticks were not full-size.The violin is unusable due to poor craftsmanship. The sound post is in the wrong place, the bridge is not cut or complete.

The strings are not the correct strings for a violin. 100% of the items were junk.

BEWARE I asked for refunds and was told that I would receive a refund. I have waited for 3 weeks but nothing has been refunded.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

I didn't like: Being double billed and poor customer resolution, Delivery and quality, I did not like wish asking for bank account information, Everything - pure swindlers, Boilerplate and robotic responses to emails no solutions.

Comments

Do I have something to say? I’m so disappointed I didn’t receive my items yet.

I thought it was USPS taking my items at first but I can’t even get in contact with you guys so I don’t know what’s going on. Can you guys make sure customers receive their items I appreciate it