2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been a Customer for a while with no problem , then all of a sudden they blocked my account and they wont give an answer more then they will unlock me if i give them my bank statement.I use klarna when I shop so they don't have any connection to my account so instead i sended them a copy of my klarna account .

That did not work due to their policy ... I tried to contact them regarding refunds for parcels that was not delivered through e-mail ,that did not work either.

Thank god I use klarna, they are now involved and they will give me my refunds and wish will not recive any more payments until each parcel has arrived within stated time.I feel now that wish is a scam, if I would not have used klarna i would have lost 200 euro .

Review about: Wish Account.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

user11592216

ay yem blocked

This recently happened to me as well. So frustrating!

I’m blocked to but they don’t give me an answear why? I have been trying a couple of times and always get back that they can’t unblock me. When I ask why and don’t get any respons back.

Your right wish is a scam they block me to after I’ve been ordering for a while they told me that they couldn’t unblock me and they need a bank statement And that they want prof that I order on there site I showed them prof that I ordered on there site but they don’t have my info it seems kinda weird

to Christin Allen #1418159

Right with you on that one!

to Christin Allen #1419933

Hey Christin i have a same problem but did u got refund back? I cant messege them because im still block and need a screenshot pic of bank statment

Hey! How did you get refund from klarna without being in contact with wish?? Mail me

Axel.bergsten@hotmail.se

to Axel bergstone #1416113

Please help

to Axel Bergstone #1416265

I wrote an e-mail in swedish to you.