Verified Reviewer

2.6

Update by user Feb 13, 2021

I Still haven't gotten a favorable outcome like a full refund or my order.

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2021

I ordered a Purifer on Wish I needed one and still need one really bad. I ordered it on January 1st and still haven't received it yet even though it was promised by the 6th of February.

I tried to reach out to customer service with less than satisfactory results. For one thing, they are a little hard to contact and it can only be done online and second, they will give you apologies that seem to be less than truthful, basically, they are saying sorry in an attempt to appease you without giving satisfactory outcomes. I got a partial refund and still don't have what I ordered so in that case I should be fully refunded. They didn't deliver the item in the allotted time or at all so I should get my money back.

However, this does depend on whom you buy from and what you buy on their site.

Sometimes you will get better results than others depending on the seller and where the item{s} are coming from. I would say also don't be in a big hurry to get any ordered item only order from Wish when and if you care not when item{s} will show up.

What I ordered and the price is down below got a 3.16 refund.

I have only brought 2 things from them, to be honest, but I am not that confrontable buying a whole lot more from them in the future.

Air Purifier Generator Ionizer Ion Smoke Remover Cleaner Home Air Cleaner Purifier Air Fresher

$13.00

White, Low power, Qty 1

Shipping: $3.00

User's recommendation: use wisdom and caution when buying things off this site.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wish Pros: Prices are pretty reasonable.

Wish Cons: You may not get what you ordered or a full refund.

Comments