Placed orders on May 17 and know there are errors. I cannot reach anyone for help.i really need to know what they say I ordered.

Have spent many hours on website trying to get some information and I can get no answers. How can I reach Wish to see what they say I ordered. I know there are errors somewhere but I cannot find out what if I can' t reach anyone. I have filled out every form they sent me but still get no response to my problems.

I can't pay for something I don't want! I don't know what else to say. No matter what I say I still get no help or any answers. I want to give up but I don' t want to receive something I don't wand or can't use.

Hope this is enough words for you.

I have no more except I am very disappointed with Wish , their website and their unwillingness to help me. I would not recomend them to anyone

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst marketplace, Bad customer service giving you the run around.

Comments

Never purchase anything from this website. It's a scam of a company that won't give you a refund for an item if you've had 2 refunds on your account already.

I ordered 3 different pairs of shoes from Wish.com and I didn't receive any of them. They refunded me for 2 of them and said they won't refund me for the 3rd shoe because my "account has been flagged for excessive refunds" and that in order for me to be able to get refunds again I need to get in "good standing" with the company. It was a joke. I literally haven't received the 3rd shoe and Wish isn't refunding me for it.

Unbelievable. I'll never purchase from Wish.com again and am telling everyone I know about it.

I need to speak to a customer service agent, but can't reach an agent. Help please.

My number is 864-623-8653. Could someone please call me.

Thank you. Julia George