Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I had three items in my cart, and when I tried to get rid of two items in my cart, somehow it charged me for all three of them ? Then I tried my best to hurry up and get ahold of their Customer Service to Cancel this mistaken order, and put my refund back ob my Credit Card ?

But, they don't have a service by calling on a phone, like every other Company like Amazon, where you can talk to a human being 24/7 ? Now they gave me a run around wanting me to do this, and that, then go to you know, and don't forget that you got to put the order number on the complaint, which you can't find it anywhere ? By this time, I was pissed, and lost my cool.

They do this *** to the Customer so they can hold on to your money, and collect 28 cents interest, but of course, I won't get it back for two to five working days to go back onto my card ? *** these *** !!!!!

Comments