Verified Reviewer

3.0

Update by user Sep 28, 2020

I gave up on them! Tried to file a dispute with my credit card company but haven't been able to file it as keeps saying "not available - try later".

So I'll try again in a few days. I will Not purchase from Wish ever again!

Update by user Aug 31, 2020

I tried numerous times with emails explaining their form would not allow me to upload a photo. I sent a photo to them with my email.

I received the same robotic response saying I had to use their form to request a refund.I plan to dispute the charge on my credit card. They are impossible to deal with!

Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2020

I sent them an email and was told to use their app to file a complaint about a product. i tried it up load a photo but when I clicked on "photo upload" it didn't work so my message would not go thru. i sent an email with a photo and was told i had to use app to send complaint and app does not work!

Very frustrating!

Wish Pros: Low prices.

Wish Cons: Customer service.

Comments