2.5

I have emailed you guys a number of times. I ordered a Golf shirt from a store called One belt one road.

After speaking to the Parramata Post Office in NSW and discovering the parcel as been been sent to the wrong address and someone has collected it. I do not live in Parramata NSW, I actually live in Townsville in QLD, my address is correct on my account, it is: 24 Yolanda Drive Annandale QLD 4814. If you look at my details you will see that, somewhere along the way in the store wharehouse there was a stuff up. This was a christmas gift for my partner and I was rather excited to be told it was deliverd.

But to discover it had A) Gone to Parramatta B) Been picked up by someone other then me and C) A error on the company which I purched it from, when clearly my address was on the wish site. I would like a refund or another shirt sent out to me please as clearly the job on the store was done correctly.

My email address is ruth.harman71@outlook.com I will be waiting for your reply. Thankyou

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2017.

Comments

I also had the same experience. I emailed the and said "do you think I'm stupid, I don't give my account information to anyone.

I deactivated my account and setup a new one. That night some one had made charges to my card for over 500.00 for at&t a direct TV.

I don't have either one but luckily my bank contacted me about these charges and is taking care of it. I'm not completely sure it was wish, but from now on I'm using a prepaid card.