Verified Reviewer

1.1

On Jun 10th, 2021 I placed numerous items on the online store called wish?

I have been unsatisfied every since my very first experience with the wish store.

On the said date above I purchased about 7 items from the store? While waiting three were canceled within two days and the one I wanted most of all I'm still waiting on it as we speak?

And to make matters even worse the item that was originally ordered was then told to me two weeks after I order it that they no longer had it?

So they gave me a choice to get a different item in which they gave me a few choices or the offer to get my money back I should have just got my money back and went to another store but no?

I picked another item and it was supposed to have come on the 6th of July 2021?

And yes I'm still waiting for it and it is still in China?

Like are you for real? All I'm saying is if ever you need a place that is honest and fair it's not wish is all I'm writing to say.

User's recommendation: I would never send anyone I know to your website.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wish Pros: Fuck you, Nope pros.

Wish Cons: Not good service, Not happy, Extremely bad customer service, Terrible customer support.

Comments