Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
Resolved
4.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 28, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Update by user Jan 28, 2022

I have been completely refunded, Thank You Wish

Update by user Jan 26, 2022

I have been blocked to contact support on wish? Everytime I am being asked to submit I'd and despite submitting the same they did not allow me for shopping.Is it that I asked for refund for one useless and dead phone?I am having another item Order #: 61adbad33ce5e3d6fc7bccbf which couldn't be delivered and need to refund.Please do the needfulSoliha M979639****

Update by user Jan 03, 2022

#WISH are doing deceptive, unfair, misleading, or false business practices.

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2022

I have placed order on wish dated 05-12-2021 vide order no. 61adbad33ce5e3d6fc7bccbf (Brand NEW 5G M11 Ultra Unlocked Smartphone 16 GB RAM5512 GB) for Rs7800/- and it was scheduled to deliver before 5th January 2022.

It was somehow delivered on 29th December 2021 with proper packing.

I kept it on charge as it was not able to on.

After an hour it was somehow able to on, I installed free fire game on it, and it showed you should have at least 2gb ram to run this game, i downloaded two different types of third party software to check ram and ROM and both the apps showed that the device is having only 1 GB ram and 16 GB ROM, in the meantime it got continuously hanged and got more than little heat up on the top front and top back, then after 15 minutes it starts restarting and kept restarting for 5 or 6 times, and then got totally silent or dead.

I TRIED TO ON BUT NO RESPONSE, I TRIED TO CHARGE BUT NOTHING ON SCREEN.

#WISH PEOPLE KEPT ME WAITING FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND THEN SEND ME THIS DEAD ITEM, WASTAGE OF TIME AND REAL PATHETIC.

I NEVER EXPECTS SUCH PRODUCTS AS ONE OF MY GOOD FRIEND SUGGESTS THIS APP TO PURCHASE PHONE FOR ONLINE CLASSES OF MY KIDS.

AFTER THE SAME I contacted #WISH support on same day i.e.

29th Dec, and they told me that they will forward my grievance to store and after 6 days this morning i got the message from #WISH support that store is saying that there is no problem in description and device is working fine. When the phone is with me and is totally dead, how come the store people know that it is fine?

I simply told them to let me know the procedure to return this useless phone to any #WISH shipping office in INDIA, but the #WISH people stop replying.

I have been cheated, and it is shame for #WISH

I am still waiting for their reply

User's recommendation: Not to and never purchase electronic device from wish.

User's recommendation: Not to and never purchase electronic device from wish.

Comments