Verified Reviewer

(1) On 6th October I placed an online order with Wish. The money was taken from my PayPal account within 3 days of order.

At the time of order placement, delivery was scheduled for 19th October, quite a long delivery time and disappointing, but hey we live in the world of COVID-19.

(2) The first thing that happened was that I received up to 30/40 emails a day all trying to sell me goods. Initially I just deleted them, but after a few days I decided to try to stop this. Wrong decision as it appears there is no way. After spending about an hour trying, I gave up.

(3) Three days before delivery I received an e-mail informing me that my goods were now in.

This falsely led me to believe that my order was on schedule for delivery. I have since discovered that this was not an order confirmation but was just another sales advert.

(4)Delivery did not happen on due date. I therefore went into the Wish website to track the order. You need a degree in computer science to navigate this site and it took me over an hour to find order tracking.

That told me that the delivery date had been extended to 4th November.

(5) By now and totally pissed off, I decided to contact customer services. I was directed to a auto response system which asked me the questions and asked me for yes/no answers. Nowhere did the question menu allow me to explain my complaint. I therefore searched for a contact telephone number for customer services.

I am now totally convinced that this company does not exist on this planet, and does not employ any human beings. You are not allowed any human contact.

(6) By now I was even more angry, and decided I would just cancel the order. After even more navigation, I found a menu on this, only to be told that once active you cannot cancel an order.

It informed me that you have only 8 hours after order placement to cancel and that you cannot cancel after that. This borders on the illegal and leaves me wondering if this company is a scam.

In summation, lengthy delivery dates which do not happen, sales bombardment, no human contact and you cannot cancel

User's recommendation: Don't bother - walk away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Improve their Web Site which is not customer friendly and Talk to customers.

Comments