Verified Reviewer

This is the first time that we've ever used wish we ordered refrigerator through wish on November 22nd 2020 it's now January 12th 2021 still no refrigerator yes we are in a pandemic, so exceptions must be made, but the refrigerator was supposed to be delivered on January 8th. So I called customer service on January 4th to make sure that we were still scheduled for delivery, and she assured me that the delivery driver would call a day before January 7th to give me a delivery time.

Well that day came and went no calls we did find two messages emailed to us one minute apart on January 7th that because of back orders our delivery would be delayed another two weeks.

Why couldn't customer service tell me this when I called her and talk to her two days prior. What a disappointment from our very first order with this company.

User's recommendation: Better keep your fingers crossed.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments