Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek.
The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through Wish.Anyway, the memory cards sold are fake.
For some, the prices alone should alert you. I think the current price for a real 128 GB class 10 card is close to $1000, but Wish is selling them for around $10. No matter the size, most of the memory cards are only 7-8 GB of actual memory but have been hacked to read as larger. To a computer/phone/other device they will appear to be the advertised size.
Once you fill the actual memory, anything else you try to write to the card is lost. You may see the file names listed, but an error saying the files are lost or corrupt will come up if you try to access them. When you ask for a refund you are told to mail the fake memory back. They know that for most of the items they sell the return shipping to China is prohibitive.
In my experience, they will also give you the run-around and then tell you that it is past the allowed time for returns.
Once the time ran out they wouldn't respond to any direct questions, they would just send back the same form letter email saying that it was passed for a refund and there was nothing they could do.
If you have bought flash memory from Wish (or anywhere for that matter), download and run a program called H2TestW.H2TestW will show you the real size and read/write speeds of your flash memory.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Cheap stuff
What I disliked
- Fake stuff
- Taking my money
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Memory Card
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..."
- "GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON! THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."