Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek.
The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through Wish.Anyway, the memory cards sold are fake.
For some, the prices alone should alert you. I think the current price for a real 128 GB class 10 card is close to $1000, but Wish is selling them for around $10. No matter the size, most of the memory cards are only 7-8 GB of actual memory but have been hacked to read as larger. To a computer/phone/other device they will appear to be the advertised size.
Once you fill the actual memory, anything else you try to write to the card is lost. You may see the file names listed, but an error saying the files are lost or corrupt will come up if you try to access them. When you ask for a refund you are told to mail the fake memory back. They know that for most of the items they sell the return shipping to China is prohibitive.
In my experience, they will also give you the run-around and then tell you that it is past the allowed time for returns.
Once the time ran out they wouldn't respond to any direct questions, they would just send back the same form letter email saying that it was passed for a refund and there was nothing they could do.
If you have bought flash memory from Wish (or anywhere for that matter), download and run a program called H2TestW.H2TestW will show you the real size and read/write speeds of your flash memory.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Cheap stuff
What I disliked
- Fake stuff
- Taking my money
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Memory Card
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."