Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek.
The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through Wish.Anyway, the memory cards sold are fake.
For some, the prices alone should alert you. I think the current price for a real 128 GB class 10 card is close to $1000, but Wish is selling them for around $10. No matter the size, most of the memory cards are only 7-8 GB of actual memory but have been hacked to read as larger. To a computer/phone/other device they will appear to be the advertised size.
Once you fill the actual memory, anything else you try to write to the card is lost. You may see the file names listed, but an error saying the files are lost or corrupt will come up if you try to access them. When you ask for a refund you are told to mail the fake memory back. They know that for most of the items they sell the return shipping to China is prohibitive.
In my experience, they will also give you the run-around and then tell you that it is past the allowed time for returns.
Once the time ran out they wouldn't respond to any direct questions, they would just send back the same form letter email saying that it was passed for a refund and there was nothing they could do.
If you have bought flash memory from Wish (or anywhere for that matter), download and run a program called H2TestW.H2TestW will show you the real size and read/write speeds of your flash memory.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Cheap stuff
What I disliked
- Fake stuff
- Taking my money
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Memory Card
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "The older lady in the normandy blv. Store in jacksonville butchered my hair so bad that i had to get a pixi cut . i wanted a angled bob... This..."
- "Well, since Walmart has taken away the Bluebird double your savings program, I now find that everytime I enter a receipt now all of sudden it's invalid. I've entered three..."
- "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."