Featured Not resolved
2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Purchase the number of micro SD cards from wish and they turned out to be counterfeit. There is no means of contacting wish themselves when you choose customer support requesting refund etc it goes straight to the shop you purchased it from as far as I'm concerned it should go to wish themselves so that they are made aware that the seller is selling fake items to their customers so they can take action to remove seller from their system

Review about: Microsd Memory Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

How long did you wait to arrive? I got response my order of three "Lexar" 256GB SDXC cards are shipping and taking up to 6 weeks to arrive.

I suspect counterfeits are coming. The image looks like their labeling on their site and often fae cards look remarkably convincing. I've contacted Wish from their website support option to inform them of my suspicions and aggrevation and I haven't even received it yet.What if any resolution did you get from Wish? Refund?

Credit?

Anything? Let people know so they know if Wish does anything to keep business after dealing with fraudulent resellers (they can make up what they refund/credit because they fine resellers above and beyond what they would credit you).

to Pissed Consumer - Ryan #1474096

Wish.com actually refunded almost immediately apologizing for the inconvenience obviously however the seller is still selling the exact same SD cards the I purchased and notified them they were fake I even had images of the test results through the USB tester to show the capacities were in fact altered and fake as far as I'm concerned this seller should have been banned from selling on site but I will see it's not the case they make money out of it as there are a lot of people that dont check and only realise many months later that all the files are corrupt at which time they are told sorry too late to req refund.