3.0

My name is Evelyn Aikins and I have ordered a lot a lot of things through your app since last last month which is last year,some of these items are in and am still waiting for the others. Although I have change my number but my address is still the same.

My number was 908-943-4188 and now it's 908-494-0203. I just want to know when the rest of my items are coming?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

To track your order/s select 'order history' and select 'where's my package' for an update. Wish.com left me a notice of delay with my package when it was a day near arrival.

I'm sorry but jellydoll is right. Don't ever share/post your phone/address online.

Its just common sense. Be safe and delete it if you can.

JellyDoll

You just posted your full name and personal phone number on a very public site. Now you're going to have to contact the corporate offices of Pissed Consumer as well to have them remove that information. And when you're done with that, you can call the phone company and have them change your phone number too.

to JellyDoll #1629388

Some people don't have the sense of a rock.