Verified Reviewer

I ordered a portable hot tub on March 18th. It was shown to be delivered on March 24th.

Never arrived and I had it shipped to my work since we have a shipping and receiving department. I called UPS on the 25th and they confirmed that the tracking number associated with this order did not have anything to do with me or my address. Also the UPS website showed a package weight of 12 pounds. The hot tub weighs at least 135 pounds according to the intex website.

I contacted wish support thru chat and explained all of this but all I keep getting back is that package shows to be delivered. It's like no one is even reading the info I am sending. Please help resolve this by contacting the seller.

Call UPS and they will tell you the same thing..... I would like a refund for the item not received please.

Thanks

Brian

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Wish Cons: Terrible customer services and calcel items policy.

Comments