I placed an order with Wish on October 16th, 2018 and as of today December 29th 2018 I still do not have my order. I'm disgusted with Wish because when you use the online customer support the dates get "pushed back" do to demand for that item. I live in Colorado, when I checked with customer support after I had not received my order it was supposed to come the following week October 23rd, do to it being delayed in Washington state.

The next time I checked with customer support the date was pushed out another month to November 24th, I finally tried calling wish on the toll free number and all that does is take you "in a loop" and suggest you email customer support which is "useless". I have lost my patience with them they charged my card and took my money/actually Stole my money as I have no product for what I paid for. Unless the product was strapped to a turtle's back, it should have arrived in Colorado, we have planes, trains, and trucks that specialize in transportation delivery, and I'm upset with the company as there is no one to talk to.

Samuel J, Aurora Colorado regarding order #5bc629476b5f813c31889bf

I need someone to advocate for me and get me my product or my money back I can be reached at royalone.sj@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unsatisfied customer, Have not received my product, Waiting for items too long.

Comments