22.1K views
Turnaround Time

I'm a seller who selling some products on wish.com

I have sold my items here almost 1.000 pcs and wish.com refund the payment to the customers almost 40%, and their reasons is: shipping take too long. What the *** is this? All my shipping has valid tracking number, and they took my money and they marked as refunded to the customers, even on usps tracking site the item late for delivery for 1 day only, they will take your money. The seller can not contact directly to their customers, and after wish.com take your money for refunded reasons, the ticket will be automatically closed, and you can not give any answer or reasons.

This is never happened to me on ebay, amazon, or anywhere, except on wish.com

All my items also has free shipping, but wish.com charge the shipping for each items, and they take the money.

Wish.com also raised my prices without permission between 20% -100% from the price that I entered in their system, and they take (stolen) the difference.

After survey and learned many complaints on internet, I can take a conclusion that wish.com is scam monster.

They stolen the money both from their seller and buyers. I saw hundreds of complaints from the wish.com buyer if they got no refunds even they didn't get the items.

Beware and stop using wish.com

I hope GOD will stop them and I hope God will give punishment for those who had taken other people's money and then give them a deserving disease.

Reason of review: Fraud, Scam company, Dishonest..

I didn't like: Scam company, Fraud company, Stolen the money both from seller and buyers, Dishonest and corruption on seller listing, Worst marketplace.

Comments

to Mercedes Belfield #1539605

Wish is keeping my refund due in Wish Cash. I will take action if i do not get my money refunded back to my debit card.

I have sent 20 emails...contacted customer support and i will continue to do at least another 20 a day u ntil i get my refund. WE SHOULD ALL DO THIS..

to Mercedes Belfield #1577406

Have you tried to dispute the charges with your credit/debit card? Since you tried to resolve it with the merchant and the merchant isn't responding, you're in your right to dispute the charges... I'm not sure if it's too late in your case though, so check with your bank or credit card.

What you expect? Look where they are headquartered out of. you lay down with dogs you're going to get fleas

It’s called chowing a different website. You don’t like it then use another app.

I’ve had nothing bad ever happen when ordering with wish. Maybe you shouldn’t be cheap and sell your items on there. And those who have lost money, it’s your fault for going back to the site and using it again. You lost some money for a customer canceling?

Get over it, it’s one customer. Use a different site and find new buyers.

to Anonymous #1539608

I didnt know it was operated by sellers.

to Anonymous #1601780

When it happens to you you’ll be bawling your eyes out

okay

You should contact the Better Business Bureau in San Francisco for a full refund. No company is allowed to take your product and money!

stolen my money

Thank you. Did not know.

I noticed free offers had shipping and handling.Tradesy is good. Try themEtsey.

Amazon. I do not care for eBay.

NuttyPointer

I wish they let you connect with companies. Not only is their shipping slow, but I had parts missing from orders.

Wish has to mark everything up like any other business they will. They will also take advantage if they can.

I've seen Items for sale for a dollar. So this can't be always the case. It also depends on what you sell. A site that doesn't go by protocol or morals will always steal larger ticket items.

If this is happening to you get insurance and insure your items. If you have insurance , the more likely the insurance company will send a detective to investigate and determine the culprit and arrest them.

Meanwhile you are paid back for your losses, life goes on. At this time , I have not ordered from wish or had any altercation with them yet.

Hi I want to close my merchant account on wish how to do that?

This has prevented me selling on Wish.com.

I gave a check out for 1050 an the product never arrived from wish but check was cleared will I get money ore reimbursement?

I have lost 589$ USD

This is about 34000$ the Wish.com criminal company due for our sales on the wish.com marketplace! Them respond with automatic non-sense stupid messages and never resolved our problem!

Already contacted for more than 180 days now and no any response from them - them may stop the criminal, rip-off scam activity to refund the Buyers without any reason and Before the Items returned to legal Sellers/owners or we process the Wish.com criminals in the International Courts! This is ilegal scam and fraud by International and European Trading Law from Wish.com company to refund Buyers without Before returned the goods to legal Sellers/owners!Them may pay our saldo due for more than 180 days now without any reason or our and other 23 Sellers scammed by wish.com company - we open a collective claim about wish.com fraud, scam company in the European Courts.The Wish.com may provide a full payment on our saldo due and a compensation on delayed payment or we process the criminals in the Court!Regards Wallmart.win

to wallmart.win #1474272

Someone needs to start a Facebook group complain page for wish. They have been keeping my money since 2017.

Yep my items are free shipping and wish charges the buyers $12 instead. Selling is slow because of the enormous shipping charges.

to Stikz #1479910

I don’t understand how any money is than made? I see free items all of the time and “just pay shipping!!” Do you, the seller not get reimbursed for the shipping cost?