23.5K views
Turnaround Time

I'm a seller who selling some products on wish.com

I have sold my items here almost 1.000 pcs and wish.com refund the payment to the customers almost 40%, and their reasons is: shipping take too long. What the *** is this? All my shipping has valid tracking number, and they took my money and they marked as refunded to the customers, even on usps tracking site the item late for delivery for 1 day only, they will take your money. The seller can not contact directly to their customers, and after wish.com take your money for refunded reasons, the ticket will be automatically closed, and you can not give any answer or reasons.

This is never happened to me on ebay, amazon, or anywhere, except on wish.com

All my items also has free shipping, but wish.com charge the shipping for each items, and they take the money.

Wish.com also raised my prices without permission between 20% -100% from the price that I entered in their system, and they take (stolen) the difference.

After survey and learned many complaints on internet, I can take a conclusion that wish.com is scam monster.

They stolen the money both from their seller and buyers. I saw hundreds of complaints from the wish.com buyer if they got no refunds even they didn't get the items.

Beware and stop using wish.com

I hope GOD will stop them and I hope God will give punishment for those who had taken other people's money and then give them a deserving disease.

Reason of review: Fraud, Scam company, Dishonest..

I didn't like: Scam company, Fraud company, Stolen the money both from seller and buyers, Dishonest and corruption on seller listing, Worst marketplace.

Comments

stolen my money

Thank you. Did not know.

I noticed free offers had shipping and handling.Tradesy is good. Try themEtsey.

Amazon. I do not care for eBay.

NuttyPointer

I wish they let you connect with companies. Not only is their shipping slow, but I had parts missing from orders.

Wish has to mark everything up like any other business they will. They will also take advantage if they can.

I've seen Items for sale for a dollar. So this can't be always the case. It also depends on what you sell. A site that doesn't go by protocol or morals will always steal larger ticket items.

If this is happening to you get insurance and insure your items. If you have insurance , the more likely the insurance company will send a detective to investigate and determine the culprit and arrest them.

Meanwhile you are paid back for your losses, life goes on. At this time , I have not ordered from wish or had any altercation with them yet.

Hi I want to close my merchant account on wish how to do that?

This has prevented me selling on Wish.com.

I gave a check out for 1050 an the product never arrived from wish but check was cleared will I get money ore reimbursement?

I have lost 589$ USD

This is about 34000$ the Wish.com criminal company due for our sales on the wish.com marketplace! Them respond with automatic non-sense stupid messages and never resolved our problem!

Already contacted for more than 180 days now and no any response from them - them may stop the criminal, rip-off scam activity to refund the Buyers without any reason and Before the Items returned to legal Sellers/owners or we process the Wish.com criminals in the International Courts! This is ilegal scam and fraud by International and European Trading Law from Wish.com company to refund Buyers without Before returned the goods to legal Sellers/owners!Them may pay our saldo due for more than 180 days now without any reason or our and other 23 Sellers scammed by wish.com company - we open a collective claim about wish.com fraud, scam company in the European Courts.The Wish.com may provide a full payment on our saldo due and a compensation on delayed payment or we process the criminals in the Court!Regards Wallmart.win

to wallmart.win #1474272

Someone needs to start a Facebook group complain page for wish. They have been keeping my money since 2017.

Yep my items are free shipping and wish charges the buyers $12 instead. Selling is slow because of the enormous shipping charges.

to Stikz #1479910

I don’t understand how any money is than made? I see free items all of the time and “just pay shipping!!” Do you, the seller not get reimbursed for the shipping cost?

Dexx Theman
to Me #1590525
Nope, we do not :(
Gggggh
#1461927

Similar issue here. I guess every seller will have to go through the wish experience and learn the hard way.

They still got my money since last year! All items shipped, no return, no dispute. They just said you took long to ship!! Meanwhile we ship everyday Monday to Friday.

Now they want me to apply for my own money!!

I told them they could be breaking the law. I don't know who is behind these decisions at wish

to Gggggh #1557492

I am a new seller in China,,the situation is bad here,,with take my money just coz my item is similar or looks like some brand,,but in fact it not,,just a normal product,,and they said you tort,, fine me 10usd,,as it my new store no deal yet,,they will take in my coming order,,i ask they to show me the evident how my product tort,,they said just your product looks like some brand,,you need to get their authorization......they are so bossy..so what can i do keep moving or ..

Hey, My Name is Rupali and I am looking for wholesale sellers from China for trendy home decors. Will you be able to help? Please reach me on honeycombdeals@gmail.com

Thank you SOOO much for posting your experience because I’ve been debating selling on there and literally just signed up for it yesterday. I will be deleting my account.

I’m so sorry for what you went thru!!

When it comes to money & business 90% of people suck & have no morals. So sad!!

Glad I read this.

As someone had mention here.. YES there are tons of videos on YouTube teaching people how to scam Seller on sites such as Wish, Amazon, eBay, etc.

Buyers can scam any sellers simply because they can and sites such as Wish, Amazon, eBay approves of this method as a legal fraud. For ex: You buy a product, receive it, open a dispute for item not as described or item not received, and you will get your money back.

to Niki #1452571

Yes, but apparently it's far easier to do that on wish than the other sites. As some sellers are saying on here, on wish, it doesn't even matter if you have a tracking number.

Or if the order is months old they will give the customer a refund. After what I read here and seen on youtube, wish.com is definitely not a site that I will be selling on.

Too bad. It could have been nice.