22.1K views
Turnaround Time

I'm a seller who selling some products on wish.com

I have sold my items here almost 1.000 pcs and wish.com refund the payment to the customers almost 40%, and their reasons is: shipping take too long. What the *** is this? All my shipping has valid tracking number, and they took my money and they marked as refunded to the customers, even on usps tracking site the item late for delivery for 1 day only, they will take your money. The seller can not contact directly to their customers, and after wish.com take your money for refunded reasons, the ticket will be automatically closed, and you can not give any answer or reasons.

This is never happened to me on ebay, amazon, or anywhere, except on wish.com

All my items also has free shipping, but wish.com charge the shipping for each items, and they take the money.

Wish.com also raised my prices without permission between 20% -100% from the price that I entered in their system, and they take (stolen) the difference.

After survey and learned many complaints on internet, I can take a conclusion that wish.com is scam monster.

They stolen the money both from their seller and buyers. I saw hundreds of complaints from the wish.com buyer if they got no refunds even they didn't get the items.

Beware and stop using wish.com

I hope GOD will stop them and I hope God will give punishment for those who had taken other people's money and then give them a deserving disease.

Reason of review: Fraud, Scam company, Dishonest..

I didn't like: Scam company, Fraud company, Stolen the money both from seller and buyers, Dishonest and corruption on seller listing, Worst marketplace.

Comments

Are you a seller? Don't even bother selling on Wish.

Refund all monies to the customer and you cannot argue.

We've pulled all products from Wish now and won't even bother with them. Just stick with Amazon or eBay

to Chee #1537353

Please explain this situation from what you’re saying it’s pretty broad...As per the argue part you can still contact wish seller support and if you still need more assistance please consider using this (https://merchantfaq.wish.com/hc/en-us/articles/204530588-Customer-Service)

Wish.com has been holding a payment of mine since October even though the customer CONFIRMED they received the package. They wanted me to keep selling while they hold my payments for months then suspended me because I wouldn't fulfill orders until I was paid

WISH.COM IS REALLY GARBAGE..... THEY HAS ADMIN LIKE SHIIITTT!

I WAS SELLING THERE, THE SHIPPING REQUIRE SIGNATURE, BUT WISH.COM STILL REFUND THE MONEY TO BUYER, THEY SAID BUYER NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM, AND ITS NOT THE BUYER'S SIGNATURE.

WHAT KIND OF SHIITT THIS COMPANY?

I BELIVE THEY SCAM THE MONEY FROM ME, AND DIDN'T REFUND IT TO THE BUYER.

HOPE THIS COMPANY OWNER WILL GET BRAIN CANCER SOONEST.

I was selling on wish as well. They held my account because customers were marking refunds, and I’m still dealing with them trying to talk to an “admin” because they permanently suspended my account.

I have 31k waiting to be released I spent 10k of my own money to buy the product, and now I’m out everything because some customers marked it has refund. I will never use wish ever again, I’m in the process of getting my attorney involved but wish has limited contact information it’s been very hard.

#1420464

I am also an angry and disappointed seller, I have sold only few items on wish so far and already two are refunded, one just yesterday with the reason order not received, i did not even have a chance to find out where the goods are and there where no questions to the customer to go to the local post office to find out about the parcel.....

They are to fast to give a refund and also another problem for me is the 15% they take off your product price and the shipping price, so most of the orders from Wish I made 0 or maybe 1 dollar our of some I even went in minus..... how are they able to sell products for 1 USD?

Sadly, i do-not know how to sell. But now, that you commented that

review, i will make sure not to sell! My, mom needs a selling site for her crotchet so

i am finding best sites thanks!

to Angelina #1416048

Tell her to try Bonanza they are pretty good.

#1381948

I am a buyer and they have taken money from my card more than one occasion little amounts but still they think I didn't notice they are thiefs. Buy from some place else they do whatever they want and all there stuff is from China people slave over making the products for pennies. Make a complaint call the better buissnes bureau whatever you have to do.

I've also had an awful experience selling on wish. They refunded a customer for non receipt, when I can clearly see the $85 item was delivered.

They will pull your store and hold payments at will. Customer service will never answer questions. Just an awful experience.

I tried to stick it out, thinking with the volume of business they have, it would be worth it, but it's not! I "wish" there was something we could do about them...

How much are their seller fees?

to Amanda #1420465

10% of product and 15% of shipping cost

to irene #1537355

They gotta earn money some how Wish Reps aren’t cheap and mostly all platforms take more than 10-20% of order in the name of “Fees”

Thank you for this insight because I was just now considering selling with them.

I find it strange that the site says sellers aren't charged anything until they make a sale, but I can't find their fee structure anywhere on their site, nor can I even seem to find it through a web search, as if it is being hidden.

I see the remarks from unhappy sellers here about having their prices changed without their consent. I did browse through the Wish "Help" section and saw some statements to the effect of ...

"in some cases the price suggested by a merchant may be different than the price seen by the customer at checkout" and "we will make sure the price is as close to the retail price as possible".

These are not exactly quoted, and are just from my 30-minute memory, but I'm thinking ...what?

Hold on a moment...are they implying that they will change the sellers' prices as they see fit? And, if so, what makes them think it is acceptable to do that?

We sellers are often setting prices and profits based on careful calculations of costs and can't afford someone playing around and changing our prices arbitrarily. If that is the kind of system they're running, I'm not going to complete my registration.

to Inquirer #1407677

I read they take 15% of the total sell price, i dont recall if this included postage

to Anonymous #1420468

yes also for shipping 15% of total sale

By the grace of GOD I found this before setting up a marketplace account! Obviously they take money any way they can without conscience.

Phew!!

Thank you! I could have lost a lot of money.

to Anonymous #1356448

Same here!!!

Wow, I was actually thinking about introducing all my clients to Wish.com but nevermind lol... I thought it would be a really good opportunity and heard some good stuff about the site.

But after reading this thread, I am very glad I didn't go ahead and send the intro emails to all my clients haha.

This is why u gta do your research! Thanks guys.