22.1K views
Turnaround Time

I'm a seller who selling some products on wish.com

I have sold my items here almost 1.000 pcs and wish.com refund the payment to the customers almost 40%, and their reasons is: shipping take too long. What the *** is this? All my shipping has valid tracking number, and they took my money and they marked as refunded to the customers, even on usps tracking site the item late for delivery for 1 day only, they will take your money. The seller can not contact directly to their customers, and after wish.com take your money for refunded reasons, the ticket will be automatically closed, and you can not give any answer or reasons.

This is never happened to me on ebay, amazon, or anywhere, except on wish.com

All my items also has free shipping, but wish.com charge the shipping for each items, and they take the money.

Wish.com also raised my prices without permission between 20% -100% from the price that I entered in their system, and they take (stolen) the difference.

After survey and learned many complaints on internet, I can take a conclusion that wish.com is scam monster.

They stolen the money both from their seller and buyers. I saw hundreds of complaints from the wish.com buyer if they got no refunds even they didn't get the items.

Beware and stop using wish.com

I hope GOD will stop them and I hope God will give punishment for those who had taken other people's money and then give them a deserving disease.

Reason of review: Fraud, Scam company, Dishonest..

I didn't like: Scam company, Fraud company, Stolen the money both from seller and buyers, Dishonest and corruption on seller listing, Worst marketplace.

Comments

to BOSH #1389647

Hi Bosh

I'm shocked with this review thread too. As was planning on setting a merchant account wih Wish. I'm interested in you introducing your customers s to us, DowntownFashionMall.com

Los Angeles, California, United States #1289694

I was a seller too. NEVER sell there again.

Their customer service reps are from China. They dont understand english (in its full sense). I have a buyer saying one item was not working properly worth $130 of purchase. The lady customer service told the buyer "sorry for the inconvenience, we have given you a full refund for good customer service".

What???? It is not even your product, it is my product and you dont even let the seller like us to talk t o the customer. We could have offered to give her a return label and give her a full refund or give her an exchange or EXPLAIN why she thinks it is not working.

I opened a case to say the refund was wrong - since they refunded the full amount without asking for the items back - ***!!!

They automatically closed the case saying "they find us at fault since the customer is not satisfied" what????

I contacted their manager and all he can say is sorry we are not equipped to handle returns yet. What????

Is this 2017????

Stay away from their site if you want to do business. Their site is good if you want to get traffic but not really to make a good profit.

After this case, they have refunded another 3 of our sales and we opened the cases to give our side of the story or find another solution but each time they closed it stating it is our full responsibility.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1289699

You want to see what happens? Try buying something and complaining with them after you receive the item.

Lets see if they ask you to return the item.

Just kidding, I dont want to have another seller have the same experience.

to Anonymous #1398729

Dears, stop to treat us like any "idiots" ?Already contacted you staff on e-mail: merchant_support@wish.com and no any response from more than 3 months now!

This is about 34000$ you criminal company due for our sales on you wish.com marketplace! Stop to respond with automatic non-sense stupid messages and resolve our problem!

Already contact you e-mail provided for more than 90 days now and no any response from them - stop You criminal, rip-off scam activity to refund the Buyers without any reason and Before the Items returned to legal Sellers/owners or we process you criminals in the International Courts! This is ilegal scam and fraud by International and European Trading Law from you company to refund Buyers without Before returned the goods to legal Sellers/owners!

You have 24 hours to provide a payments proofs on all our refunded Orders and our saldo due for more than 120 days now without any reason or our and other 23 Sellers scammed by you company - we open a collective claim about you fraud, scam company in the European Courts and we guarant you company wil be pay high fines and will be banned for life to provide services to all European Customers and in all European Union ! Also we send a collective claims to all Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex etc. with a request to remove all you listings from them searches because you for long years continue to scam and fraude Sellers on refund Orders BEFORE Goods returned to legal Owners/Sellers requested by International Trading Law.

Also we repeat - all our Items carrefully checked before shipped and in new condition and work 100% correctly !

You have 24 hours to provide a full payment on our saldo due and a compensation on delayed payment or we process you criminals in the Court!Regards Wallmart.win

Monetary Loss: $34000. Preferred solution: Full refund.

to Wallmart.win #1435336

Hello,

They took the same amount from me $34000 and suspended my account and refuse to respond, i think if we gather our efforts we may get our stolen funds back.

Please email me at Mouad-r-king@hotmail.fr

Gary, Indiana, United States #1242810

Thanks for the excellent information! I just uninstalled their app!!!

Seattle, Washington, United States #1217305

the most disgusting persons are behind wish.com

#1202892

Same here with me.

Wish.com refunded the payment to many customers, and they said if the customers not received the item even the tracking shown the item was delivered (arround 17 customers on this case).

I show there is no complaint from any customers on my dashboard for this case, and there is no service to contact the customer directly.

All communications should be made via wish customer service, and they not allowed direct communication with the customers.

I can not claim my money.

Wish.com is biggest chinnese criminal team.

to singo #1264126

Pardon? Wish is an American company

to Anonymous #1319610

no it's not. do a whois lookup and also look at their partners....all china based and there are a few other things to look at but I am not surprised you are anonymous saying it is an american company. Another wish rep trying to mislead?

to s*** #1423164

Wish.com - 1 Sansome St. 40th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104

to singo Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #1327261

Actually it is an Anmerica company. I am a Chinese and I am living in Ireland now.

I also want to sell my product on wish.com. But when I check the information on the Chinese website, same things also happened to the Chinese seller.

I think maybe you are not really familiar with Chinese market, online shopping is really developed in China, and our biggest online shopping wesite has good customer severice. The reason why I reply you is because wish.com is not a Chinese company, please don't mix up

to singo Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #1327264

By the way, I think the reason why it take so long is't because there are a lot of sellers are from China, and if they post things from China it will take a long time. Anyway, after I know these information I wont choose wish.com

to singo #1418967

I'm also a seller and experienced the same *** on Wish. But Wish is not a China company. Instead, Wish.com was established in US by 2 former Google engineers.

to singo #1423163

wish.com is a US company

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1195925

The reason that this happens is because most of the sellers on Wish.com are FRAUDULENT THIEVES. You order something for an adult and the seller sends it in an adult size and it takes 2 months.

NOTHING in the USA takes 2 months to send and customers in the USA will NOT wait to months for illfitting merchandise to be sent by overseas scammers. Period...

Get it? So don't use Wish.com because, people in America now know what kind of scam site it really is!

to Anonymous #1379191

That's not true Anon. They will wait.

I did. I was considering selling on wish, but this article has led me to dig deeper into their business and the points made in this seller's complaints.