Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to order a particular item now and I have ordered it 3 times.The first time I didn't receive it after 2 months and was refunded by way of wish cash. The second time I waited 5 days for the order to be processed only to be told the item was no longer available.

Which is a scam keeping money in there account to gain interest but that's another story on its own. All up I wasted around a month of my time now for things that never got processed. Now the same particular item that I have tried to order three times has not been processed today is Friday the 7th of February I place the order on the 30th January. Customer support keep putting the days back telling me to be patient and if I would like the order cancelled and refunded to let them know so they can get that underway as soon as possible.

As I said earlier this is the third time I have ordered this particular item and I don't want a refund.I just want it to get processed and shipped. Wish is a bloody joke it's an absolute disgrace pathetic customer service for a multi-million dollar global company they should be ashamed of themselves.

I have used wish for the last 6 months and had nothing but dramas and counterfeit items it's true everything they say about wish it is garbage and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody. Your sincerely Andrew McDonald

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wish Cons: Shippings cant be tracked or never shows, Waiting time in general, Not responding after 5 attempts asking for help and information, Trying to contact about items.

Comments