New York, New York
1.9
Turnaround Time

I made an order from wish.com and paid the extra money for there fast shipping option on December 7th it was supposed to be delivered by the December 14th so at around 2:30 pm Mountain Time on December 14th I received a notification on my wish app that my order was going to be delayed until December 21st mind you this was purchased using the fast shipping option. I had a good thought so I decided to link my post office box so I could track my order via usps a more reliable source.

I just checked my agian today the 15th of December and sure enough usps created a shipping label but haven't received an item yet. I got a notification from wish yesterday saying my order shipped what a flat out lie.

This whole time the status of my order on wish has shown almost arrived. I'll attach some screenshots of my order

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Wish Pros: Price.

Wish Cons: Poor service you get.

Comments

Wish isn't a reliable site. It's great and has awesome items but it's not like a U.S based site.

I've purchased 12 items..1 never made it. But I never spend a lot ,knowing this may happen. As far as USPS creating a shipping label...sometimes items come from another country and they use their own shipping method and they're often unable to provide you with a tracking number..then once it gets close enough to you it switched over to a USPS facility. So They know about it..create a label and wait.

Depending on what country the item was from it could have taken 30-45 days to deliver so honestly you may have still received it fast like u paid for. Jjust adding my experience because I shop on websites like this and order ebay items from Japan or China all the time. For my daughters birthday in Sept I had to order supplies no later than July to be sure to receive it statue end of august/furthering september.

Wish is awesome for deals but order it wayyyy in advance lol. HAPpy holidays