Verified Reviewer

I repeatedly requested a full refund for the last ring l received through Wish. It took 3 months to receive all three rings ordered.

The last one was a birthday gift. I ordered all three rings the first week in May and received one in July and the other two this August. I was told by customer service several times that l would get a FULL refund if l did not have it by July, then August 1st, It goes on and on.

It is my first time using Wish and it has been a Nightmare. All three rings tarnished 3 days after receiving them, l sent pictures over and over again.

I keep getting the same response from them, it's apparently generic. Comprehension seems to be a huge issue with your customer service reps. They gave my a partial refund in July to shut me up.

I want my refund in full on Order #' 5eadc2c4ac5ec7bedf888a40. I have provided picture of all three rings tarnished on after 3-5 days of receipt.

Very pissed off customer

E-mail - ddee1021@***.com

Deirdre Hill

User's recommendation: Never order jewelry from Wish in this lifetime. Customer Service is horrible.

Comments

#1908253

The worst buying site l have ever encountered. I did not know a company and their customer service could be this horrible.

Wish Reviews