Turnaround Time

I was Interested in buying a laptop so I typed in laptop in the search bar and it provided me with results. I found one that said I think 90% or 93% off $888.00 with a line in the original price of $888.00.

I read the description and reviews, I have copies of everything. So I ordered 2 laptops on 1/24/18. I contacted my Wish via the link provided in the order and I wanted to know that I am going to be really receiving a 14' ultra thin laptop? They responded with you will be receiving laptops.

I have proof. Then I didn't get my order I contacted wish on 2/15/18 and the support team says that the advertisement was misleading.

I. Am currently contacting and attorney .

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

*** naw! The support@wish.com is very lousy! It is sad.

to David #1636963

Yes and that's being nice. Problem is you can't talk to anybody.

And I didn't think much about it cause I never really had a problem. But oh when you do it's like pulling friggin teeth, call your credit card company, your bank, or PayPal.

However you paid with a card call them. But if you Google any issues your having with wish.com we're not the only ones it's all over the internet from stealing money out of bank accounts unauthorized to exactly whats happening to us.