Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.5

After making an initial purchase and finding out how long shipping would take coming from China, they gave an estimated 90 days, I made another purchase of similar products from only vendors specifically labeled Shipped from United States. No matter where in the United States the items were shipped, they should have arrived sooner then 90 days, even using the slow USPS.

Theres no way to see estimated arrival or where items are shipping from till after purchase. All items that I purchased labeled Shipped from United States were shipped from China. I contacted customer service and told them this and gave them screen shots of the proof of advertising of shipping from United States.

They refused to address the issue, they would only talk about how I had to wait for the ETA date before saying something should have arrived and other shipping excuses, nothing at all related to the false advertising. This is the worst customer service Ive ever received.

User's recommendation: Be able to wait or never receive and possibly not receive refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Stop false advertising .

Wish Pros: Cost.

Wish Cons: False advertising, Customer service, Shipping times, Product quality.

Comments