Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.3

Someone has gained access to my cash app number that I had on wish. Everytime I reply I keep getting a new technician responding to my email and asking me the same question.

I have gotten no where do far. The morning of the 5th of may I woke up to seeing a charge for 107.33 at 6:37am. from wish. I reported it to you guys and also to wish but haven't heard anything back yet.

Then there were 4 more attempts to charge on at 11:47 11:48 and 11:49 again this time for 34.84$. then there were more attempted charges on Wednesday 6th for 35.67 at 4:50am and another at 4:52am for 22.99 on the 6th of Wednesday May 2020. all these charges we're not authorized and I wish to pursue any kind of charges I can to the police if possible and need to have my money reimbursed asap please. My phone number is 951451****.

The number of the card was 440393****733000 exp 8/25

I have since cancelled the card and a new one has been sent. There have been a total of 7 charges so far to this card. I feel like I've been getting the run around and not getting the help I need.

My code wish gave me is (2691****). That was after I sent my first cancelling of fraudulent order.

User's recommendation: No live help.

Wish Pros: Wish is a worse online shopping site.

Wish Cons: No live customer service, Customer service, Support never reads your problem because they are robots.

Comments