Stellenbosch, Western Cape
1.8
Turnaround Time

Dear Wish,

I feel very unhappy with your service.

I have been flagged as over using your refund and I am now not being able to contact support.

It is not my fault if all the package arrived or do not arrived. Some items arrived after 4-6 month.

I ordered recently (12/10/18) a new IP smart camera from Xiaomi and the item has not been shipped. I try to contact support but could not due to over using your generous refund. I have done nothing wrong I just live in South Africa and everything is very slow here.

If I knew about the issue I will not have ordered anything because I cannot even contact support.

What sort of service is that? The Store is GraceKeeper so if the item is not shipped please refund me.

You can not blame me for something that was beyond my powers. I did what any one else will have done. I did not abuse anything I just did what was in my right.

If all parcel are taking that long to reach Africa or specially South Africa maybe you should change your shipping time policy!

Do not make me feel like a criminal I have done nothing wrong.

Please respond or I will definitely take it to further.

Kind regards,

Fernando Tuesta

fernando.tuesta75@gmail.com

+27 (0)721921935

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Comments