Featured Not resolved
2.6
Turnaround Time

Bought almost$400 in jewelry claiming to be .925 Sterling Silver. Only to notice after 3days of wear ear infected from earrings, fingers turn green black overnight.

So I had a friend with tools to test every piece. Yes he's professional. Rings claiming 10k but was marked S925 when I recieved it, or so cracked with no markings. Dollar tree should be selling Wish junk.

It's pitiful And shameful they'd rip off the same group of people (customers) who already pay their bills how we shop there. False advertising don't know crap about metals or how to mark. But like I grew up hearing " You get what you pay for". Shipping wow 3wks then 4wks then wow wrong item you have no clue what it was.

Toys adult ordered for Hubby we got opened latex condom's smelled like fish. I'm done. My attorney is working on it.. I included a pic of just one ring.

Do have pics of all jewerly.

No not 1piece past test. They were all fakes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ring.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Metallurgic knowledge speaks loudly that 10 K is very low grade material - less than 1/2 gold and full of other base metals. Those are the source of allergic reactions and other problems.

Sterling silver is also towards the lower end of silver products with enough base metal to harden the mix and add durability for longevity.

Fair enough, but the additives there also can cause reactions. But this is not a job for your attorney ; you simply lacked the knowledge to purchase quality merchandise.