3.3

First time ordered I saw a link on Facebook and followed it, placed an order for $155 of merchandise, it showed deducted from my bank account, a few weeks go by and I go to see where my order is and I see it has been canceled by you claiming you had problems getting funds so you returned my money to my account. Sure enough I looked at my bank account and you returned it, so tell me how you had problems getting funds if you had the money then returned it?

Logging in from Facebook I could not respond through you site because you did not recognize my email so I created an account with my email and placed another order this time almost $190 worth of product. The order I placed 2 days ago I noticed some items were on a timer so i went ahead and checked out, but still wanted to order more, Now 2 days later I go back on to place another order and when I get to the checkout I am greeted with "we need more information about you" You want my email, photo ID, and a copy of my bank account showing I have ordered from you before? What the heck kind of a site is this? Why do you need more info when again you have pulled money from my account for the order I placed but I can't place another order because you need more info?

I have never had problems shopping online like this before and do hope you get these problems resolved, I think I will go back to the other places I ordered from before for future orders, they may be a couple bucks more expensive but their shipping is cheaper which makes up the difference and I can order as many times as I want from them without any issues. Would be nice if someone can explain this and even better if you customer service was real people on a phone and not email like this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You hit a scamming site. Call your bank or credit card company now and have all the account numbers changed.