Verified Reviewer

Someone used my debit card to make a 670 dollar purchase from the Smart Greek store on Wish, they also tried to purchase Airpods, which I was fortunate to cancel. I called the Smart Greek Store and told them prior to the money going through my account that it was fraudulent and delete that transaction.

Guy on the phone laughed and said sorry, no can do. Emailed wish repeatedly, no response from them. I have filed a dispute with my bank. I have filed a complaint of Identity Theft with the Michigan State Prosecuting Attorney General's office and the Federal Trade Commission, and told them about Wish and the Smart Greek Store.

Could have been so much easier for Wish if they just cancelled that transaction as it was illegal, as I asked.

I hope they get in serious trouble for this. As much grief as not having money 120 miles from home caused me.

User's recommendation: Identity theft at Wish, they don't care. Do NOT use this site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Wish Cons: Identity theft, Stolen debit card information, No help, Illegal purchases made on my account.

Comments

Wish has refunded my money 5/28/20.

Wish Reviews