My debit card transition shows a purchase to wish.com order :

80026**** CA - Dedit. 46.72

80026**** CA - Debit.

26.04

80026**** CA - Debit 122.97.

I wanted to update my email and have a complete profile with your company. These purchase was made in my first email, madelinenieves0622@***.com. I was keeping track of my purchase by the pictures and dates it suppose to be delivered. I dont have eack item number because, I didn't receive an email from your company.

I decided to update with my new email and ended losing all my information. I tried to Contact wish.com but unfortunately I can't get though your customer service by calling service. Your customers support system excepts the new changes made of email, but it doesn't gives the necessary information to let us know if our items that was purchased was transferred correctly to the new email. That's scary, I thought that I lost everything until I went into my debit card transition information and saw my wish.com information.

I am sorry if I made a confusion in your company.

I still want to be your company's number one customer lol. My new email maggienieves14@***.com, I already send a picture for my profile.

Preferred solution: Update my customer profile .

Comments