1.3

Ordered 3 items on May 19th, each shipped out separately with their own tracking number. Received 1 item on June 23rd, but not the others.

The 1 I did receive was a blatant copyright infringement which I challenged. Wish then marked the other 2 items as delivered when tracking shows they were on the other side of the world from me. Contacted Wish and they told me to wait until after the expected delivery date to contact them again, but there is no expected delivery date since they changed it to delivered. This went back and forth for several weeks before wish completely stopped responding and ignored me for 17 days while marking my issue as solved.

Filed a dispute claim with PayPal on July 15th and Wish had to respond to my claim by August 1st. Wish never responded to the claim and contacted me directly on August 1st saying they will process an automatic refund if I cancel my claim saying I will have the money back within 3 days and that I won't get my money back for at least 30 days from PayPal.

August 2nd, PayPal forced a refund and I received it on August 5th.

So Wish will do whatever they can to lie and cheat their way from giving you back money while they try to scam you.

If you ever open a claim on PayPal, do not ever cancel it when Wish promises to give you a refund if you cancel. Once you cancel, you won't be able to reopen the claim and with the claim canceled, Wish won't have any obligations to give you your money.

Preferred solution: Already received my refund from PayPal forced a refund after Wish tried to scam me.

Comments