Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Earlier this year I ordered several things from wish. Not only did it take 6 months to get most of it, they faked 2 tracking numbers and changed the delivery dates 3 times.

Wish boasts about having affordable products with cheap shipping. My last order, my shipping costs were more than the cost of my products. So much for cheap shipping, even Amazon has cheaper shipping costs.

Then after finally receiving my products, I had 1 item that didn't work and 2 items that the description and pictures were nothing like what they sent me.

I continually tried to contact customer service. They didn't seem to know their head from their *** I felt like they didn't really try to do anything. So apparently they don't care about their customers.

My final take is that Wish is just a cheap knockoff of reputable online retailers. They should enjoy their success while it lasts. Soon customers will realize that Wish products aren't worth the package they are shipped in.

User's recommendation: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Preferred solution: Don't order from you .

Comments