1.1
Turnaround Time

First, they want copies of bank statements. Second, they fail to explain when you accept the free gift, you no longer qualify for promo codes.

They just flat out lie about items Third, they refund minus shipping or they refund wrong amount. Fourth, they charge shipping on items that actually never got shipped(really)?

Fifth, they can't even provide tracking for your item(s) after the first week, (and for me, it's been over 60 days) The company has some strange make believe customer service reps with their names. Better business bureau must be in cahoots or with has paid a hefty dollar, because when wish provides a computerized statement advising to visit their helpless website and helpless number, BBB deems this as "good faith" effort in resolving your complaint, despite print outs of false advertising, promised refunds, screenshots of incorrect amounts ECT., Further legal action, possible class action lawsuits should be filed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

AustereCarolinaDog

VERY TRUE, Biggest SCAMMERS out there. Especially with their so called reward points.

I saved up and used 1000 points, which took a lot of purchases, reviews Tec, and a long time to save and they were not deducted from the price of my item. I was buying an item for £2.00 and £2.00 postage, I decided veto use 100 of my points with this purchase. The end price was still £4.00. When I went and checked my points, they are all gone.

I contacted wish about this and asked what happened to my points, they told me there was a timer and it expired. There was not a timer. I lost all my points. Every time I have contacted them they just said the same thing, over and over, it was a timer.

There was no timer. I continued contacting them about this and they have now started sending me blank emails. They are completely ignoring me on this matter and I am VERY pi**ed off about this as it took a long time to save up my points. I think its a scam and I am so angry about the way I have been treated.

They are making out I am lying. I am not a liar, they are as there was NOT a timer.

I put my stuff on a credit card. When I disputed the charges because of not receiving products I contacted my credit card company.

They gave me my money back on my card. You might want to try that!!

You realize the BBB isn't a government agency and has 0 power to enforce anything?

as a seller, when they refund the payment, they always took the whole payment from seller's account. when I read your messages about they take shipping charge, I am so surprised, obviously these money goes to their company's pocket