Turnaround Time

Wish owes me over $5,000. I've been told I would be paid on the next payday.

But when the next payday arrives it is scheduled for yet another pay period. Sort of kicking the can down the road, so to speak. I doubt I will ever see my money. Every time I get a live chat going it's with a different person.

They will tell me that I will get paid on the next payday and then they will stop talking to me.

I have done my best to keep my cool and I haven't even resorted to fowl language (yet). But the truth is we could really use that money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: pay me the $5,319.21 I am owed..

I didn't like: Scam company.

Comments

This is about 34000$ the Wish.com criminal company due for our sales on the wish.com marketplace! Them respond with automatic non-sense stupid messages and never resolved our problem!

Already contacted for more than 180 days now and no any response from them - them may stop the criminal, rip-off scam activity to refund the Buyers without any reason and Before the Items returned to legal Sellers/owners or we process the Wish.com criminals in the International Courts! This is ilegal scam and fraud by International and European Trading Law from Wish.com company to refund Buyers without Before returned the goods to legal Sellers/owners!Them may pay our saldo due for more than 180 days now without any reason or our and other 23 Sellers scammed by wish.com company - we open a collective claim about wish.com fraud, scam company in the European Courts.The Wish.com may provide a full payment on our saldo due and a compensation on delayed payment or we process the criminals in the Court!Regards Wallmart.win