I can't log into my account because I logged in with Facebook and I can't access that email account cause I can't remember the password and the phone number associated with it is no longer in service. When I was still able to access it I updated my phone number several times but it still went back to the other number I have numerous orders that were supposed to be here and they have not shown up and I can't contact wish about it cause I can't access my account to contact the sellers.

When I did email wish all they said was if I can't access the email or phone number associated with my account then I would have to create a new one which does me no good cause I can't access my orders on my new one. All I need is to either have them send me something to reset my password my current phone number or email.

Or they could transfer the stuff to my new account. What kind of crap is that they can't help me there's a whole bunch of stuff I ordered that I haven't received it was supposed to have been here and it's some of it's pretty expensive so I'm just burnt so I don't get my money back and I don't get to find out what happened with my orders and see if there's some way I can have them still resent to me if they got sent back or something that's kind of stupid that was a lot of money I've put into that this company ordering *** and I can't get nothing I can't get help

User's recommendation: don't log in using a Facebook account because if you forget your password and you can't log into your email either because you forgot your password they will just tell you you're screwed in fact I would just order through Amazon or something.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want to be able to access my orders on the account that I can't get into you I need help getting those order so I can contact the sellers on the ones I haven't received.

Wish Cons: Waiting two months for items to arrive, Ship to store sucks and so does their customer service, Very difficult to discuss, 30 plus day wait for delivery, You never get what you order and pay for.

Comments