I ordered 4 nano 7th Generations leather cases on Sept 22 2017 which were supposed to be delivered on the on 10 Nov which i have received yet them yet . I did not get any email that they were shipped.

My address is still the same 13 Oyster Bay Rd. Apt. F Absecon New Jersey 08201. My email is laboydaniel56@gmail.com .

I do not want a refund i just want my items that i paid for. Wish has been emailing me to buy new items but i am not to comfortable buying anything until my items come and then and i will consider it and i still look at wish web to see want but still do not feel comfortable to i get the items i order first then i will decide?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Love the online shopping.

Comments

This is wrong they asked for my statement 4 times now it very strange and odd for them to keep asking for bank statements I think they may be assessing the income and purchasing power of there customers.

I have had no problems with my account until now and certainly have the credit and money to pay. No you nor any other company will get a copy of my bank account, but what you will get is nothing again from me and I will on social media. Is this a fraud?

#1442031

I bought many things with you and from one day to the next they did not let me buy but I do not know what the reason is and they only ask me for the balance of the account where I buy from you but I do not have that let me know if they will not leave me buy more and ready delete the application and now