5.0

Can l speak to a real person plea l have an account l need to settle l do need to speak to some because l don't want to get something that I didn't really order all the order are wrong size and it says solid 14 karat then get to me it's Fashion has a initial of the maker and gararantid for 2 years. When l read the wish list website and check if they were Ligit.it say they are.

And l try them l have a lot of Chinese gold that l bring it with me long long

Time ago and l love them and they are

Real as they can be but the gold that the wish list sent me arent Chinese gold l can send you all the pictures of the things that you send me that l didnt order and l order sizes from 20 -24-34.

But they all come a chocked its too small And theirs no invoice

How can you pay a bill that dont have a invoice.and l change my credit card and that credit card is been canceled and they still want to use that card to pay my bills the reason I canceled because they get everything wrong.

I love gold and I know about gold lm 72 years old and my gold is much more than my age so l can tell the fake one and the real gold. I would love to pay the real thing but lm not going to pay the fake one so please can someone let me know how can we all resolve this l dont want to upset anyone l will pay the bill as long l get the real gold and please dont put a 14 karat solid gold ifs not real its really miss leading everyone l know its too good to be true because its so cheap but I did try it anyway please contact me my phone number is 402 838-****-l will love to speak to a real person please God Bless Evryone

User's recommendation: Check really good before you buy and lm sure l still rate them great because they mean well because a lot of my relatives in Singapore and Malaysia this person Saling this merchandise ment wellwell it’s the manufacturer is the one making all the mistakes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Phenix City, Alabama