My name is Magali Rivera . 55 Stedman st Chicopee mass 01013 .

I'm send this message on this line because I'm receiving stuff I did not order. You guys send me the same stuff. In the summer 10 pair sneaker way lm only had two feet and I order 1 pair..fish decoraciones now I had 7 .antenna ordered 1 .now 6.then the take my money away .whit no permission. Tomorrow I will close my account.

So enough .do not send me nothing .close the acc.if wish continue again I will put charges

Thanks .Spanish mi nombre s magali Rivera 55 stedman st chicoppe mass 01013 la razon d sto q cieren la cuenta q ustedes tienen d mi.usted me mandan cosa q yo no he pedido ordene I1 pal d tenia votes.

Y recivi 10 pares paq .made a buscar una decoraciones d pecera. 1una recivi 7.antenas d t.v 1una tengo 7 pq.mire curren la cura mia no quiero saber mas d wish si ustedes me mandan cosa .yo voy a tener q poner cargos a wish no me manden nada.y mi cuenta va a star cerrada..y sto va para el face book internacional para q no seas ratas.w

Preferred solution: Do not send me anything from wish or I will take this to court.

Comments