I ordered a dog kennel and received an electronic safe! They are telling me that I am responsible for paying for the shipping on the safe to be sent back in order to get a refund for the dog kennel I actually ordered!!

I paid over $200 plus shipping for the dog kennel. I looked up the safe on their site and its about $77! This company is a joke and will rob you!! I'm so pissied!!

Shipping on that safe will be over $80 and I will not be reimbursed!! Their customer service number is a recording that says to go to the website and then says this line is Unreachable!! So you will never speak with a human being!! You know why??!

Because they know they are robbing people and will not deal with it directly!! I will spread the word about Wish to everyone I know and more!! I contacted Paypal and filed a claim/dispute so hopefully Paypal will help me with this, since that is what I paid with. Please help me spread the word on how this business operates!

I really want to contact King5 news to help uncover this thief of a company! I attached a picture of what I ordered and what I actually received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Pay for the shipping of the Safe that you sent me so that I can get my $207.70 back. That is my hard earned money and your company is robbing me of it! If anyone in your company cares you will make this happen as none of this is my fault! Make it right.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Way they treat their customers, Return police when no items were delivered, Being ripped off buy defective products and no refunds, Really bad.

Comments