I made several attempts to get my refund for items I have returned. Customer support asked for items I returned, tracking numbers of packages I sent, description of items, order numbers.

I have sent many messages by email to customer support and still this isn't enough info. They send me answers like they can't find records of what I purchased, they don't have the order numbers I sent for the items and now I got no response about the tracking numbers I sent for the packages I sent with the items I returned. I spent a lot of money with this company and I still have not received any money for the returned items. I know you keep records of what your customers purchase and I want my money ASAP for the returned items.

I have the correct address to make returns, customer service gave me the address. WHAT IS The INFO you need now. I have given you all you asked for.Joyce Gaudette.

Email-joycedan54@gmail.com my next step is to put in a complaint with the BBB and I will NEVER order from your company again. Right now I have items to return and will not send them until I get a response to this message

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I placed an order, delivery was 4/26, now date is changed tp 5/3, no notification and no way to contact them. I will never order again. This i horrible